Google Analytics

Monday, January 5, 2015

Ang's Quilt





I was SO happy and excited to get to make a quilt for my dear friend Ang!  The theme of her shirts was all of the places she has worked.  There were many small pieces and all of the items were so coloful, this really didn't take much work from me! This quilt MADE itself ;c)  I love the puzzle look of how her quilt turned out. There are so many small pieces and little fun logos that give her quilt so much interest and fun! 



Here is Ang's quilt laid out before graphing.  

And here are some photos of her finished quilt!  

 The weather actually cooperated for me on this day ;c)

 Thank you so much Ang!!!

Please send me a message if you are interested in a custom Tquilt.  KatiesQuiltsandCrafts@gmail.com
Photos of all the quilts I have made can be found on my facebook page
Click HERE for price list.

No comments:

Post a Comment