Google Analytics

Monday, April 7, 2014

Mira is 7 months old!

 Each Month I hand-dye onesies, and use white socks, white crocheted headband, and a matching bow.  Starting with Red, then orange yellow green blue purple and then I'm going to start back over at Red again.  I put the two reds together in the photo to show the difference between 1 month and 7 months.

It keeps getting more difficult to get her to sit still, and I know one of these days she's going to fall head first into the floor.   But the pictures are so cute. . so it's totally worth it right?  LOL/ / just kidding I would not let her fall!  (hopefully!) 






You can get bows like the one Mira is wearing on amazon for cheap!  12 for like $9 or so.  Also, you can mix and match colors, these bows are removable!

Qs 10 Pieces Baby's Headbands Girl's Headband Chiffion Flower Hair Bow (10 Pack)



3 comments:

  1. Mira is a sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh what a sweetie! That last picture is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable is the right word! And so are all your cute baby quilts, too! Good job on the hand-dying. I love your baby rainbows.

    ReplyDelete