Google Analytics

Sunday, January 22, 2012

TQuilt Finish


2nd GWHS Tquilt finished . . just stitched the last few stitches on the binding. . but wait! OOPS. . I see I missed a small grey rectangle. HAHA. . this is where I was going to put my feather. Welp.. back to the machine I go!
Another shot of the previous quilt. . where the light is right to the side it really shows the quilting

My little strip of paisleys. . so cute!
another closeup

In the black areas i did an outline stitch.
both of the quilts together
Closeup of paisleys or as someone on pinterest called them: "Melty Teardrops" LOVE IT!
Look how awesome the pebbles showed up on these green shirts!
Another photo of both of the quilts:

I just love T-shirt quilts . . it's like my canvas. Thread is my paint.

This week I will be working on a memory quilt for a lady in Texas!
I'm trying to incorporate the "TExas Tears" Quilt block in there somewhere. . just because the name is so appropriate.

SO EXCITING!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie, this quilt is fabulous. It's going to be very special to the person you give it to. Good quilting with the one for the Texas lady. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete